Cosmetic dentistry can subtly repair a damaged tooth or overhaul your smile. However, the best cosmetic dentistry procedure for you may get lost in the shuffle of all the treatments available at your dentist’s office. Luckily, you and your dentist can work together to ensure that you find the best cosmetic treatments for you. Find out more about cosmetic dentistry and its benefits with Dr. Laura Koch, Dr. Andrew Soulimiotis, and Dr. Sunny Patel at Dentistry for Midtown in Midtown, GA.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on making your smile beautiful more than improving the functionality of your teeth. Many of these procedures often also fall under the restorative dentistry umbrella.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in Midtown, GA
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns help protect a damaged or decayed tooth while bridges replace a missing tooth above the gum line. These restorations are made from porcelain and blend into your natural smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace a missing tooth and its root both above and below the gum line. Implants are a permanent tooth replacement option and remain anchored into the mouth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers cover a tooth to mask its appearance. A dental laboratory customizes the veneer and your dentist bonds it permanently onto your tooth.
- Orthodontic Treatments: Orthodontics use braces to straighten the teeth and correct bite issues. Orthodontic devices range from traditional metal braces to clear plastic aligner trays. Your dentist can help you make the best decision for you.
- Bonding: Dental bonding repairs slightly damaged teeth such as those with chips or small cracks. Bonding can also renew the appearance of a stained or yellowed tooth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a fast, efficient procedure that provides obvious, even dramatic results in just an hour-long session. Your dentist can change the intensity of the treatment to cater to your wishes.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry, please contact Dr. Laura Koch, Dr. Andrew Soulimiotis, and Dr. Sunny Patel at Dentistry for Midtown in Midtown, GA. Call (404) 249-1716 to schedule your consultation with your dentist today!